Monday, October 15, 2012

15th Monthsary. ☺

I had a blast today for we celebrated our 15th monthsary, though something somewhat ruined my day. It seems like the girl that I've been talking about with my previous blog post wasn't done about spreading rumors about me. :)) She's now justifying why she keeps on trying to meddle in the situation that doesn't, in any way, involve her. So much for being desperate to look right. She said that my friends are sending messages to HER friend as well which is TOTALLY untrue for no one knows about my fight with her friend. Okay.. so maybe there are few people who know about it, but I am ultimately sure that they wouldn't send her friend a message for they're not like that. From now on, I promise to never pay attention to people who are not worth my time. It's going to be really hard for me, but I know that I'll get used to it. ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment