Sunday, October 14, 2012

Blame it all on me

Okay so my boyfriend had this problem about a certain subject and I don't know whether I'm sad because it's my fault, or I'm sad because I know that he had put an effort to pass that certain subject and it still fell apart. Well, it was his prof that really encouraged him to get that subject in the first place. I mean, why would you insist your student to get a subject that he wasn't even planning to get and now you're going to fail him?

I know how my boyfriend had put an effort especially to their final project and it really annoys me for three of their groupmates didn't include their names (two of them) on the output. I was pretty sure that their prof was aware of it, I just don't know why he didn't allow my boyfriend to do a special project to make up for it. It's just so annoying!

I can feel how sad my boyfriend is right now and I think that it's all my fault. :( He would really make an effort for our relationship and now his prof is claiming that he was complacent with the subject. I don't know what to do to make him feel better. :( It's so hard for a graduating student to fail even if it's just for one subject. :|

No comments:

Post a Comment