Saturday, October 13, 2012

Being back for more

I just said that I'll be back for more, and I'm doing the exact thing that I have just mentioned in a very untimely manner. I don't know when to get the hang of this blogging thing again, but I'm posting stuff now since I wouldn't want to risk losing the the things I have in mind right now.

Okay so I recently had a fight with two girls (whose names I won't mention) and it's really annoyingly funny. Apparently, one of these two girls claimed that I posted negative stuff about HER friend on facebook which I strongly deny since it wasn't really her friend to begin with. Anyway, she posted on her facebook that I looked stupid for doing that... DOING WHAT? Who reacted to a status that doesn't even concern them, anyway? Okay, so I'm stupid for ranting over the internet just because she ASSUMED that it was about her friend. That was just plainly absurd. It wasn't just the worst part of my day, she also dragged someone into the situation. I was like, "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU, GIRL?" This isn't my first status update that she reacted to. I don't know whether to be pleased that someone takes time to check on my status updates or to be annoyed that she assumes that it's either about her or her friend. Well... on the other hand, I may have been guilty for correcting her grammar, and that I won't deny. I know when to fight, and I know when to back down as well. She made a stupid issue over NOTHING and I won't just let this pass. I just have 3 words for her: GAME ON, BITCH. >:)

No comments:

Post a Comment