Saturday, October 13, 2012

Confused and totally lost...

I don't know what to do now, I am happy being with him, no need to ask anything about that, but I will never be completely happy with him if I keep secrets from him. We've promised to never keep secrets from each other, no matter how big or small it is. Honesty and trust is the foundation of our relationship and that's exactly why we've lasted this long, but isn't it right to keep some things private? He says that I seem distant these past few days, and I just can't help it! He knows that something is up, but I don't want him to be worried about things that doesn't concern him. I know that he's struggling and all to graduate, for that's what he promised to his parents and I wouldn't risk him being distracted! Oh well. I think I need time to think this through. I really don't know what to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment